AAOmega Technical documents
This page contains technical notes for setting up and running AAOmega. It is not intended for the general user.
First night check list
Grating changes - a guide for experienced AAO staff
Focus procedure - a guide for the support astronomer
- 2dF/AAOmega Observing procedure - including first night setup procedures and poschecks:
- Don't Panic - the 2dF/AAOmega survival guide.
- 2dF/AAOmega Control Task Manual
Configuring Nod and Shuffle fields
SPIRAL control and calibration system
- These can also be found at the AAT on aatinst@aatlxy:/instsoft/2dF/config/
Support Astronomer Training Material
- Training session 25/11/11 slides (updated following notes made during the session)
Old 2dF Users Manual
Sarah Brough (firstname.lastname@example.org)