Up: FLAIR IRAF Guide
This is a guide to reducing CCD spectra acquired with the UK Schmidt
multi-object fibre spectrograph FLAIR-II with the data reduction
package IRAF, version 2.10.2 or later. A familiarity with the
reduction of CCD spectral data in IRAF is assumed. You may find the
following references to be of assistance.
- A Beginner's Guide to Using IRAF by Jeannette Barnes.
- A User's Guide to CCD Reductions with IRAF by Philip Massey.
- A User's Guide to Reducing Slit Spectra with IRAF by Philip
Massey, Francisco Valdes and Jeannette Barnes.
- Guide to the Multifiber Reduction Task DOFIBERS by Francisco
Valdes (all the above are available on the web at
- FLAIR System Reference Guide by Q.A. Parker
and F.G. Watson (available from the AAO, ref. UM:31.1 June 1992).
- FLAIR PC System User Guide by A.P. Oates
(available from the AAO, ref. TM:8.1 April 1991).
Mon Aug 19 16:47:38 EST 1996