If you would like to bring an instrument to the AAT, you MUST read the Guidelines for Visitor Instruments.
All applications to use a visitor instrument on the AAT must request written permission from the AAO Director beforehand, regardless of whether the visitor instrument has been used at the AAT previously.
The following visiting instruments have previously been used on the AAT. Permission to use these instruments must be sought from the instrument owners (contact addresses are provided) who may, or may not, require collaboration.
- Semel Polarimeter for UCLES
- Meir Semel (Meir.SEMEL -@- obspm.fr), Observatoire de Paris,
or contact Stephen Marsden (Stephen.Marsden -@- usq.edu.au) in the first instance.
- CIRPASS - The Cambridge IR PAnoramic Survey Spectrograph
- Ian Parry (irp -@- ast.cam.ac.uk), University of Cambridge
- Portable High-speed Occultation Telescope (PHOT) camera
- Eliot Young (efy -@- boulder.swri.edu), Southwest Research Institute
Gayandhi de Silva, aatts -@- aao.gov.au