- At the telescope
- After the run
- Gemini Office
Databases and Catalogues
NOTE: The information on this page is currently being updated.
Other Useful Sites
- Faint CCD Photometry for wide-field surveys.
- The Automated Plate Scanner Catalog of POSS I at the University of Minnesota.
- The Guide Star Catalogue of bright stars from the Space Telescope Science Institute
- SkyView provides images from the DSS and other catalogues at NASA/GSFC
- Lyon-Meudon Extragalactic Database (LEDA)
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database (NED)
- Centre de Données astronomiques de Strasbourg is a source of many published catalogues and the Simbad database.
- Radio Surveys of many kinds are available from ATNF.