- Service Observing
- At the telescope
- After the run
- Gemini Office
Observer Travel and Accommodation
Please provide your travel details at least three weeks before your next observing run. Use our Observer Travel Notification Form
Just returned from an AAO observing run? Australian-based observers may claim Travel and Accommodation support from the AAO.
European-based observers who qualify for support from OPTICON should submit their claims directly to the Access Office.
For further information on travelling to the Australian Astronomical Observatory, please read the following pages:
1. Visa Requirements
2. Time and Temperature
3. Accommodation in Sydney. Please note observers are to arrange their own Sydney accommodation.
4. Getting to the Sydney Office
5. Travel between Sydney and Coonabarabran by air, car or train
6. Accommodation on Siding Spring Mountain and Coonabarabran
7. Essential - read the ICT Conditions of Use for Visitors Policy