- Australian TAC
- Service Observing
- Observing Resources
- Remote Observing
- After the run
- AAO IT Services
- International Telescopes Support Office
- ASVO-AAT node
Visitor Instruments at the AAT
If you would like to bring an instrument to the AAT, you MUST read the Guidelines for Visitor Instruments.
All applications to use a visitor instrument on the AAT must request written permission from the AAO Director beforehand, regardless of whether the visitor instrument has been used at the AAT previously.
The following visiting instruments have previously been used on the AAT. Permission to use these instruments must be sought from the instrument owners (contact addresses are provided) who may, or may not, require collaboration.
- Sydney-AAO Multi-object Integral Field Spectrograph (SAMI)
- Semel Polarimeter for UCLES
Stephen Marsden (Stephen.Marsden@usq.edu.au), University of South Queensland
- CIRPASS - The Cambridge IR PAnoramic Survey Spectrograph
Ian Parry (email@example.com), University of Cambridge
- Portable High-speed Occultation Telescope (PHOT) camera
Eliot Young (firstname.lastname@example.org), Southwest Research Institute